2012/04/05

Beeing Brave In Small Things

I found these on a Christmas market in my hometown an immediately fall in love with them. But at first I was scared about actually wear them in public. How would other people think about them? Seriously, I thought I would get a lot of negative comments. But then I thought  "fuck it" I like these and I'm gonna wear them and be proud. And then I got the comments. Good comments. Nice words from a lot of people. Be brave in every thing you do or wear even if it is that small. The nice things you'll hear will be as strong, and it will boost your confidence a bit.

3 comments:

  1. hello charlie,
    i like your blog! i am come from germany and my name is paul. :D ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true .. the small things lead up to the big things.

    ReplyDelete